Light and airy in the summer and cosy in the winter, Trevessa is a home from home. A stunning slate-clad Cornish holiday home, combining the old with the new with a few quirks and rustic touches.
With five large bedrooms, multiple reception and living areas, there is ample room for families and groups. Throughout the house, you find lots of space to relax on a snuggly sofa in front of the fire, or sit in the sunny Well Room to have a quiet moment to read or a drink around the Well Top.
There’s two lovely living rooms with snuggly sofas and wood burners, and a beautiful dining room that is great for entertaining. All the bedrooms are large and spacious with beautiful views of the surrounding countryside. Outside is a large garden with lots of space for children to run around or for you to just sit out and enjoy the sunshine.
If you want to come with friends or families, the layout is great as part of the house has its own self-contained one bedroom area complete with kitchen, bathroom and spacious upstairs sleeping area that has a king size bed and sofa bed. A travel cot and high chair are also available.
- Sleeps up to ten
- Five beautiful bedrooms, one superking with ensuite shower, one single, two doubles, one with kingsize bed and sofa bed (this room is separate to the other four bedrooms)
- A large snuggly lounge with wood burner
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Downstairs cloakroom with toilet
- Downstairs bathroom with overhead shower and bath
- Beautiful dining room with panelling from an old church
- Upstairs bathroom with bath
- Smaller kitchen (located in the annex)
- Smaller snuggly lounge with wood burner (located in the annex)
- Smaller dining area (located in the annex)
- Beautiful gardens with wendy house, swings and a trampoline
The most beautiful house in the country. Such a memorable experience and would love to go back! Lucy is so welcoming and friendly; went the extra mile to make sure we were comfortable.A recent guest