Light and airy in the summer and cosy in the winter, Trevessa is a home from home. A stunning slate-clad Cornish home, combining the old with the new with a few quirks and rustic touches.
With four large bedrooms, a beautiful reception room, fully equipped kitchen and grand dining room, there is ample room for families and groups. Throughout the house, you find lots of space to relax on a snuggly sofa in front of the fire, or around the grand dining room or in the beautiful gardens that surround the house.
There’s a gorgeous living room with snuggly sofas and a wood burner, and a beautiful dining room that is great for entertaining. All the bedrooms are large and spacious with beautiful views of the surrounding countryside. Outside is a huge garden with lots of space for children to run around or for you to just sit out and enjoy the sunshine.
- Sleeps up to six/seven
- Four beautiful bedrooms, one superking with ensuite shower, one single, and two doubles,
- A large snuggly lounge with wood burner
- Fully equipped kitchen with space to eat
- A downstairs cloakroom with toilet
- A secret study
- Beautiful dining room with panelling from an old church
- Upstairs bathroom with bath and shower attachment in bath
- Beautiful gardens with wendy house, swings and more.
We cannot speak highly enough of this beautiful house. If you are looking for a little piece of heaven to breathe then this is it, tenfold.Recent Guest Review